Social Media Management is a scheduled contracted program, undertaken as a regular service, to develop your social media campaign and maintain client interaction and engagement. Relax in the knowledge that your social media marketing is under control.
Management of your social media accounts includes the following:
- Source and Post content for status updates, events, photos, links, quotes etc. on your profiles, between 4-7 times per week, depending upon our agreement
- Comment upon, share and like content from other Pages/Events/Businesses (networking)
- Use of tagging, #hashtags and hyperlinks back to the business website
- Full audience engagement
- Find and ‘Like’ other business accounts to get in front of their Fans (networking)
- Work at times when activity is highest for posting on social media (typically evenings, weekends and public holidays) to maintain engagement
- Examine insights to learn individual profile and content characteristics to enhance engagement and reach
- Consult with you re: all facets of social media marketing as required
The most effective method that I have developed is to offer this service as a weekly subscription service, billed weekly, fortnightly or monthly. You can be assured of targeted, beautiful, relevant, and engaging content, designed to promote your business locally and further afield. Draw new customers to your business. Relax in the knowledge that you are capitalising on the very real opportunities that exist to build your business using Facebook and Instagram.
- full page management
- total audience engagement
- specially created graphics
- 7-days a week, 365 days a year
Instagram and Facebook
- BEST VALUE
- complete FB page & IG profile service
- market to different audiences
- share relevant content
- full profile management
- audience engagement
- unique images
- complete #hashtag management
Full online content integration.
Let me manage your entire digital marketing needs. I will create a proposal that suits your business, including:
- Business social media profiles
- Advertising on Facebook
- Blog posts
- Newsletters via Mailchimp or your preferred newsletter provider.