As a business owner, you can benefit from managing your own social media presence, drawing content from daily events, staff and customer profiles, specials and happenings in your district or industry. Learn to manage, and enjoy, your own social media personality.
Personal accounts, profiles and business Pages.
Training for Facebook and Instagram
- Get organised with your social media strategy
- Creating multiple admins and why this can be advantageous
- Why ‘Fans’ are different to friends
- How to edit your business Instagram profile or Facebook Page
- Learn how to post and share content, links and images
- Managing privacy settings and notifications
- The importance of the basic information tabs
- Setting up ‘Welcome’ tabs or special interest tabs, and why these work
- Using ‘Events’ and why this is ideal in your industry
- ‘Liking’ other business pages, and how this works
- ‘Suggest to Friends’ process – to generate Fan base
- Management of software integration for social media, for running competitions or collection of emails for your list
- Tagging in photos – how this works and why
- Keeping your social media accounts alive and well
- Socialising on Facebook and Instagram
- Using apps for Instagram to make your life easy
- Bookmarking relevant sites for future posts
- Image management
- Learn how to advertise using Facebook and Instagram's powerful advertising features, to YOUR market.
$70 per hour
CHARGED IN A MINIMUM OF 2-HOUR BLOCKS. AT YOUR BUSINESS OR AT MY COMPUTER.